Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Hooligan del Millwall se enfrentó a los terroristas de Londres
Se tiro encima de uno a puños descubiertos dándole de ostias mientras gritaba...Que te jodan soy del Millwall

Aquí la noticia

News
'F*** you, I'm Millwall': Brave football fan, 47, reveals how he was stabbed eight times as he fought the London Bridge terrorists with his bare hands (and how his mates have sent him a Learn To Run handbook)
By Gareth Davies and Thomas Burrows for MailOnline
01:13 06 Jun 2017, updated 13:08 06 Jun 2017

Roy Larner, 47, has been dubbed the Lion of London Bridge thanks to his heroics
He was in the Black & Blue bar in Borough Market when the terrorists burst in
They were shouting Islamic chants and the Millwall fan went at them weaponless
His actions allowed others to get out, but Roy was stabbed eight times in melee
A football fan was left with shocking injuries after he was stabbed eight times by the London Bridge terrorists as he fought them off with his bare hands to allow fellow drinkers to escape.

Brave Roy Larner launched himself at the trio on Saturday night who he said had run in to the Black & Blue restaurant and bar in Borough Market shouting, 'This is for Allah' and 'Islam, Islam, Islam'.

ADVERTISEMENT

As staff and customers panicked, the 47-year-old shouted, 'F**k you, I'm Millwall,' before trying to punch the attackers, who have been named as Khuram Butt, Rachid Redouane and Youssef Zaghba.

The brave Millwall supporter was left with horrific injuries after being stabbed eight times
The brave Millwall supporter was left with horrific injuries after being stabbed eight times
The 47-year-old has since been hailed as the Lion of London Bridge, a homage to his club's nickname, having potentially saved numerous lives
His actions are said to have saved lives as people were able to escape while Mr Larner fought the terrorists back, getting slashed in his head, chest and hands in the process.

Mr Larner, 47, from Peckham, south London, is recovering from surgery after being slashed 'in the head' multiple times by the assailants.

Speaking from his bed at St Thomas' Hospital in central London, he said: 'I'm a bit better. I've had surgery. They reckon I might have to be in here a week.

'I just did what I had to do.'

He was pictured propping himself up in his hospital bed with a 'learn to run' manual his friends had given him - which they said displayed 'our south east London sense of humour'.

The Millwall fan is pictured here lifting a child in the air on a trip to England's national stadium
He told The Sun the three murderers started shouting Islamic chants, and said: 'Like an idiot I shouted back at them. I thought, "I need to take the p*** out of these b******s".'

'I took a few steps towards them and said, "F*** you, I’m Millwall," So they started attacking me.'

RELATED ARTICLES
Revealed: Arsenal supporting married father-of-two known to MI5 and a Moroccan-Libyan pastry chef with an Irish ID named as terrorists who killed seven in London
London Bridge terrorist sent final WhatsApp message while accomplice made last visit to his estranged British wife and baby girl three hours before bloody attack
As he shouted the same message again, the attack got even more frenzied and Roy was forced to swing wildly at the terrorists who killed seven and put 48 people in hospital in their rampage.

He added: 'I was on my own against all three of them, that's why I got hurt so much.

'It was just me, trying to grab them with my bare hands and hold on. I was swinging.

'I got stabbed and sliced eight times. They got me in my head, chest and both hands. There was blood everywhere.'

Luckily, none of the blows he received hit him cleanly and he survived the ordeal gaining himself the nickname the Lion of London Bridge in a nod to the South-East London football club.

Roy Larner, 47, fought off the knife-wielding terrorists inside a bar in Borough Market
His proud mother Phyllis Larner, 78, said: 'Roy is quite nippy and lippy - he definitely wouldn't back down from a fight.

'He wouldn't care who it was or if they had a knife or a gun.

'I got the call on Sunday about 7.30am from his partner Tracey.

ADVERTISEMENT
'I wasn't shocked to be honest. He wouldn't care who fronts him up. He will give as good as he gets.

'He must have been trying to help friends or something. The men with knives must have come into the pub and started on him and he would have fronted them up.

'He's had surgery and is now in intensive care.'

She said Mr Larner has three brothers but he's the loudest of the bunch.

She said: 'He doesn't care who it is, he says what he has to say. He's not scared of anyone. He's fearless, my son.'

His partner Tracey Wicks is due to visit him in the hospital with their daughter Freya, 14.

His friend Mick Church said: 'I visited Roy today in intensive care. He has lost his glasses and his hands are bandaged up past his elbows.

'He has two 10-inch scars on the side of his face and neck and his lung collapsed.

'Watching him trying to see the mobile phone and use it to answer the call from his daughter was pitiful but we both laughed at the futility of his struggle. A true brave Millwall man through and through who helped so many Saturday, and who now needs help himself.'

A man is helped away from the scene of the London Bridge massacre by two police officers
Admiration for his actions has poured in since the tragic night resulting in his friend Archie Webber-Brown setting up a petition for Roy to be given the George Cross.

It is the highest award a civilian can receive for showing extreme courage in the face of adversity - the equivalent of the Victoria Cross in the military.

Mr Webber Brown wrong on the Change.org page: 'Roy Larner charged at the terrorists on London Bridge in order to try and stop them and help others escape, he ended up getting himself stabbed multiple times showing great courage and preparing he's body for the ultimate self-sacrifice to help others, he should be acknowledged and rewarded for he's actions.'

The petition calls for Lib-dem parliamentary candidate for Bermondsey Simon Hughes to nominate the Millwall FC supporter for the prestigious award.

A Just Giving page for the heroic football fan has so far raised more than £10,000.

Jayne Jacob, who set up the page, said: 'Roy got caught up in the terror attack at London Bridge and was badly injured whilst protecting lives. He is now in St. Thomas's hospital in intensive care. A Millwall supporter and in my mind a proper hero and deserves our support and aid to help him on his recovery.'

ADVERTISEMENT
Responding to his courageous act, well-wishers flooded the page with messages of support.

Katy Moss said: 'What a true Gent, as a south-east Londoner myself I take great comfort in knowing that people like you are on the streets. I wish you a speedy recovery and I too would love to shake your hand if our paths ever cross.'

Steven Lawrence wrote: 'You have saved people's lives, hero!'

Kerry McKenzie commented: 'I'm a local girl from Bermondsey and work in London Bridge I take comfort knowing people like Roy exist! Legend in my eyes if I'm ever lucky enough to cross your path in the street I'd shake your hand and say "thank you"'.

MOST READ NEWS
PIERS MORGAN: Dear Ariana, I'm so sorry I ever questioned your courage. Last night you showed true...
Earth calling Diane! Shambolic Abbott is spotted out and about on her PHONE as she pulls out of...
Revealed: Arsenal supporting married father-of-two known to MI5 and a Moroccan-Libyan pastry chef...
British wife, 38, of Moroccan pastry chef London Bridge jihadi who screamed 'don't shoot' as she was...
'F*** you, I'm Millwall': Brave football fan, 47, reveals how he was stabbed eight times as he...
The man MI5 didn't think was dangerous: Killer worked at Westminster Tube and had access to tunnels...
Hero waiter throws his weight against restaurant door to stop rampaging machete-wielding terrorist...
PICTURED: The 45-year-old Army veteran who barged into his former workplace two months after being...
Cracking tribute, Gromit! Fans honour Peter Sallis with poignant memes of Wallace's trusty pal in...
Met Police found what appeared to be 12 petrol bombs in London attackers' van
'Pathetic excuse!' Trump doubles down on attacking London mayor as he says media is 'working hard to...
Revealed: London Bridge jihadi was left traumatised by death of his father when he was 12
Brits mock ISIS with #IslamicStateClaims hashtag blaming them for everything from Bake Off moving...
CNN reporter is caught up in 'fake news' row after being accused of 'setting up' a Muslim...
Terrorist made secret visit to his daughter just hours before London attack: Killer said goodbye to...
Tigers are fed a LIVE donkey at Chinese zoo after the animal is thrown into a moat with no escape
DON'T MISS
Rihanna shows off her nipple piercing as she dances in sheer crop top while filming a sizzling music...
Half The World Away: Defiant Noel Gallagher sips on rosé with wife Sara MacDonald as furious brother...
'Strong and brave' Perrie Edwards wins praise from fans as she proudly displays large stomach scar.....
'I've had lumps in my throat over the response': Corrie's Chris Harper discusses harrowing but 'nece...
Reality TV worlds collide as 'slut drop expert' from Ibiza Weekender joins THREE raucous Ex On The B...
'It's raining inside!': This Morning's Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield look flabbergasted aft...
'It's so desperately unfair': Jeff Brazier breaks down as he reveals moment Jade Goody had to tell s...
'Michael loves my pregnancy bum!' Make-up free Danielle Lloyd shows off her baby bump as she talks a...
She's no one-trick pony: Bikini-clad Imogen Thomas takes part in bizarre photoshoot on a HORSE to pr...
'Are you f*****g serious?': Gordon Ramsay lashes out at James Corden as he suggests rival Jamie Oliv...
Geordie Shore's Zahida Allen uses sarong to mask her bikini body as she locks lips with beau Sean Pr...
Cheryl, 33, heads for romantic dinner with boyfriend Liam Payne, 23, in London... as she is seen for...
'She is taking time to figure out the next step for their family': Kourtney Kardashian is 'furious' ...
Selena Gomez dazzles as she steps out for a date night with her boyfriend The Weeknd... but the pair...
Noel Gallagher's stunning wife Sara MacDonald shows off her bikini body in Positano as brother Liam ...
Ice, ice baby! TOWIE's Yazmin Oukhellou shows off stunning figure in sexy swimsuit as she licks loll...
Who are those Mysterious Girls? Peter Andre shows off his muscles as he parties with bikini-clad bea...
Holly Hagan flaunts her assets in a VERY skimpy bikini top as she parties in the Ibiza sunshine with...
Georgia Kousoulou seems far from impressed as Tommy Mallet raves about Nicole Scherzinger... wh...
'It breaks your heart': Emotional Lorraine Kelly is reduced to tears during devastating memorial foo...
Ariana Grande shares poignant photos of the defiant crowd at her Manchester One Love gig as 'she and...
There she bares again! Ariel Winter, 19, steps out in yet another midriff-revealing ensemble a...
That's not very fancy! Iggy Azalea suffers a near wipe-out as she loses her balance during a paddleb...
EXCLUSIVE: 'I was so proud that he made his speech in my native language': Duncan Bannatyne, 68, don...
Sweden's Prince Oscar and Princess Estelle pose for adorable photos in traditional dress - as their ...
Michelle Williams is unrecognisable as she swaps her signature pixie cut for seventies inspired lock...
Kristen Stewart shows off her casual combat style as she goes braless during a sunny day out running...
'Taking a nap': Rebekah Vardy shares adorable snap with baby Finley asleep following breast-feeding ...
'I'm content with what I've got': Father-of-four Peter Andre says he doesn't want any more children ...
Walking on air! Tess Daly shows off her enviably long legs in a tiny yellow dress as she dazzles in ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rists.html
Responder
A hostia limpia, jajaja. Mis dies Mola .
Responder
(06-06-2017, 15:54)Matamarcianos escribió: A hostia limpia, jajaja. Mis dies Mola .

Falta saber si al que le dio de palos es al terrorista que iba con la camiseta del Arsenal

Roto2rie

P.D: lo mejor es que el tío sigue vivo

Un grande, más gente así hace falta
Responder
Creo que el español "desaparecido" también se lió a hostias con el patinete que llevaba. Aunque no ha corrido tan buena suerte como el hooligan me temo.
Responder
(06-06-2017, 16:18)d4ni escribió: Creo que el español "desaparecido" también se lió a hostias con el patinete que llevaba. Aunque no ha corrido tan buena suerte como el hooligan me temo.

Ese es otro grande que merece un hilo

Así es el carácter español (que no hispano)
Responder
Putos amos.
Ahora se silenciará para que los moros no se sientan discriminados por un acto racista
Responder
Lo "gracioso" es que llevaría una cogorza de la ostia, y claro, vió al tío vestido del Arsenal, y da igual que fuera moro o lo que sea, fue a por el  Roto2
Responder
(06-06-2017, 16:27)MotorHooligan escribió: Ese es otro grande que merece un hilo

Pues vaya colegas tenía...que le vieron como le acuchillaban y no hicieron más que correr y dejarle allí.

Desde aquí toda mi admiración hacia ese chaval y su patinete.
Tantos payasos en el Congreso, y se nos muere Miliki. Hmmm
Responder
Con dos cojones. Por desgracia las posibilidades de que salgas mal parado son grandes, espero que se recupere.

Ahora bien, yo creo que cogiendo cualquier objeto más o menos duro para estamparlos o cubrirte sería mejor. Yo sinceramente no sé que haría en una situación así, mi cabeza siempre piensa en correr cuando veo ataques de estos, pero no sé si llegado el momento lo haría o me tiraría a por ellos si viera la oportunidad.
[Imagen: 804288_5.png] 
[Imagen: 1355534.png]
Responder
(06-06-2017, 16:18)d4ni escribió: Creo que el español "desaparecido" también se lió a hostias con el patinete que llevaba. Aunque no ha corrido tan buena suerte como el hooligan me temo.

Tras dos dias de espera, lamentablemente se ha confirmado que Ignacio es uno de los fallecidos. 

http://politica.elpais.com/politica/2017...69838.html

(06-06-2017, 16:27)MotorHooligan escribió: Ese es otro grande que merece un hilo

Otro español, en este caso de origen gallego forcejeo con uno de los asaltantes e impidio que entrase en el local que regenta protegiendo a una veintena de clientes.

http://www.lavanguardia.com/internaciona...ndres.html
Responder
(07-06-2017, 18:26)Gilles27 escribió: Tras dos dias de espera, lamentablemente se ha confirmado que Ignacio es uno de los fallecidos. 

Otro español, en este caso de origen gallego forcejeo con uno de los asaltantes e impidio que entrase en el local que regenta protegiendo a una veintena de clientes.

Era esperado, aunque se mantenía la esperanza. DEP.
Responder
(07-06-2017, 18:26)Gilles27 escribió: Tras dos dias de espera, lamentablemente se ha confirmado que Ignacio es uno de los fallecidos. 

Me jode que gente así se marche...

Más como Ignacio necesitamos.

D.e.p.
Responder

que lastima lo de IGNACIO, D.E.P

y el gallego, muy valiente, aun tengo esperanza en la sangre española.
                                                                           - ouvrez votre esprit  Guiño - 
Responder
Puto jarto el hooligan  Elrisas

Lo de Ignacio...sin palabras, que gran pena 

[Imagen: VmDL4u5l.jpg]
Responder
DEP, una lástima.
Responder
Ignacio también era Gallego.

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI G610-U20 mediante Tapatalk
Responder
(08-06-2017, 08:52)grinch escribió: Puto jarto el hooligan  Elrisas

Lo de Ignacio...sin palabras, que gran pena 

[Imagen: VmDL4u5l.jpg]

Justo acababa de ver esa viñeta en el Facebook de un colega. Muy grande.

Lo que me ha conmovido han sido las palabras de su hermana tras estos días de reconocimiento público hacia Ignacio:

"Algo muy triste y duro se está convirtiendo en bonito y grandioso"

http://www.antena3.com/noticias/mundo/lo...e3443.html

Increíble la educación demostrada.
Responder
(08-06-2017, 18:36)c3pu escribió: Justo acababa de ver esa viñeta en el Facebook de un colega. Muy grande.

Lo que me ha conmovido han sido las palabras de su hermana tras estos días de reconocimiento público hacia Ignacio:

"Algo muy triste y duro se está convirtiendo en bonito y grandioso"

http://www.antena3.com/noticias/mundo/lo...e3443.html

Increíble la educación demostrada.

Si, lo he visto en el telediario, se me ha hecho un nudo en la garganta
Responder

Salto de foro: