Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Gillette llamando machista y violador al hombre blanco
Algún comentario de YouTube, de los primeros que salen.

Stig's Cousin
I'll never buy a Gillette again.
Hace 1 segundo

LG Voiceovers by Osagie
END THE VIOLENCE. LEARN HOW TO BE TOGETHER By not doing any violence. Learn what a men or boy can do to just stop being bullies in America.
Hace 1 día
7,7 mil

MOSTRAR MÁS RESPUESTAS

Blue Soarer
How interesting it is that you would pontificate morality to men whilst standing upon the pedestal of 3rd-world child labor, Proctor & Gamble.
Hace 15 minutos

MOSTRAR MÁS RESPUESTAS

Genes
Notice how it’s only black men correcting the white men. A lot of thought has been put into this.
Hace 15 minutos

MOSTRAR MÁS RESPUESTAS

IbbyConCarne
Toxic Masculinity? 43% of boys are raised by single women. 78% of teachers are female. So almost half of all boys have 100% female influence at home, and 80% female influence at school. Toxic masculinity is not the problem. Lack of masculinity is
Hace 15 minutos

MOSTRAR MÁS RESPUESTAS

QuinMusic
We have ads for females to be empowered, and ads for men telling them to stop being criminals... pure insanity.
Hace 16 minutos (editado)

MOSTRAR MÁS RESPUESTAS

Goy Boy
If YouTube wasn't messing with the likes/dislikes and comments like crazy, this video would already have over a million dislikes!
Hace 12 minutos

MOSTRAR MÁS RESPUESTAS

Reid Martin
boycott, vote with your dollar
Hace 17 minutos

orderoutofchaos621
Over a hundred thousand 'like' bot votes, pathetic. This video is toxic and I truly hope that Gillette goes out of business.
Hace 14 minutos

MOSTRAR MÁS RESPUESTAS

leshtricity
megacorporations like P&G have a very cozy relationship with Google/YouTube. that's why the dislikes keep dropping and comments are being deleted.
Hace 17 minutos

Samuel Cyr-Lucas
A clip from "The Young Turks"? Great, now I just bought a razor from a company that gives credit to Armenian genocide deniers.
Hace 17 minutos

MOSTRAR MÁS RESPUESTAS

urbanphil0s0phy
Gillette: The worst an ad can get.
Hace 14 minutos

MOSTRAR MÁS RESPUESTAS

Julio Lopez
Who else is tired of having other people tell us what to think and how to act?
Hace 14 minutos

Jo Lafa
If you believe that 124 thousand ppl actually liked this video then i want some of what your smoking.
Hace 11 minutos

MOSTRAR MÁS RESPUESTAS

Goy Boy
Masculinity is necessary for the survival of the human species. Without it, we go extinct.
Hace 14 minutos

MOSTRAR MÁS RESPUESTAS

paoloforever2
So toxic masculinity is a problem?
Notice that this ridiculous campaign targets only traditional conservative men from the West who are mostly Christians.
Not one beep about Islamic men who can't wait to introduce their "toxic masculinity" upon us.
Hace 7 minutos

What a F*cking Ni-
How about a advertisement on Toxic Feminity and how women can be the best they can be? Oh wait that wouldn't go down well with women, who'd of thought

Amanda Hamilton
Frankly the most vitriolic bullying I've received in my life has been perpetrated by my fellow females, not males. Can P&G construct an advert targeting toxic femininity?

La gente está contentita Sisi1 .

Saludos para todos.
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
RE: Gillette llamando machista y violador al hombre blanco - por Stig's Cousin - 15-01-2019, 23:40

Salto de foro: